Lending Limits and Overdue Fees
The maximum number of items borrowed on a library card at any one time is 30. Limits on specific items are as follows:
- Video 5
- Magazines 5
- Audio Books 5
- New Books 5
The library does not charge late fees. However, patrons with overdue items will not be allowed to check out again until the overdue items are returned or renewed. Overdue notices will be sent when items are 7 days late and again when they are 14 days late. Library cards with a $10 fee are suspended until all fees are paid.
Placing Holds: Just 4 Easy Steps
- Search for the item that you want using our Evergreen Catalog.
- Once you have found the item, click on the green Place Hold button to the right.
- You will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, call the library to have it reset.
- On the next screen, verify that it is the book you want, the library you want to pick it up, and verify phone or email. If this is correct, click Submit.
You may have 5 holds on your card.
Renew Your Items
Items check out for 2 weeks, however you can get an additional 2 weeks by renewing if there are no holds placed on the item. Either call the library or renew online.
Steps to Online Renewal
- Go to our Evergreen Catalog and click on the My Account in the upper right corner
- Enter your library card number and PIN and click Login. If you have forgotten your PIN, call the library to have it reset.
- Go to the Items Checked Out tab
- Click in the box beside the items you would like to renew and click GO. If there are no renewals left, you won’t be able to click in the box.
- You will be given a new due date or a pop-up will show that the item failed to renew.
Updating your Information.
It is important that you keep your account up to date so that we can inform you if you have holds available or your items are overdue. Please drop by or call us if your phone number, mailing address, or email address has changed.